lambda-cyhalothrin 106 g/L + thiamethoxam 141 g/L SC Pest Control
Range of use and method of use:
|Crop/location||Control object||Dosage amount (preparation amount/mu)||Application method|
This product is an insecticide made from a mixture of methylene
nitroamines and pyrethroids. Mainly with contact killing and
stomach poisoning, it inhibits the acetylcholine hydrochloride
receptors of the insect central nervous system, thereby blocking
the normal conduction of the insect central nervous system,
disturbing the normal physiology of the insect nerve, causing it to
die from excitement, spasm to paralysis. It is used according to
the registered dosage and has a good control effect on wheat
Technical requirements for use:
1. The suitable application period of this product is the beginning
of the occurrence of wheat aphids. Pay attention to the uniform and
2. Please refrain from spraying on windy days or rain is expected
within 1 hour.
3. The safe interval for using this product on wheat is 14 days,
and it can be used at most once per crop.
(1) Use in strict accordance with the prescribed dosage and method.
(2) This product cannot be mixed with alkaline pesticides and other
(3) This product is highly toxic to fish, water fleas, bees,
silkworms, and Trichogramma. (Surrounding) Flowering plants are
forbidden during the flowering period. Pay close attention to the
impact on nearby bee colonies when using them; it is forbidden to
use them in areas where natural enemies such as ladybirds and other
natural enemies are released. Keep away from aquaculture farms,
river ponds and other water bodies to apply pesticides. Do not
pollute various waters, soils and other environments. It is
forbidden to clean pesticide application equipment in rivers and
ponds and other water bodies.
(4) Properly dispose of the packaging after medication, do not
pollute the environment or use it for other purposes.
(5) Wear long clothes, trousers, hats, gloves and masks when using
this product to avoid skin contact and mouth and nose inhalation.
Do not smoke, drink or eat during use. Wash hands, face and other
exposed parts of the skin and change clothes after use.
(6) Pregnant women and lactating women should prohibit contact with
(7) It is recommended to rotate with other pesticides with
different action mechanisms.
Storage and transportation methods:
This product should be stored in a dry, cool and ventilated place,
away from fire or heat sources. Keep it out of the reach of
children, unrelated persons and animals, and lock it. Can not be
mixed with food, beverage, grain, feed, etc. for storage and