Abamectin 1.8% EC brown liquid Pest Control Insecticide control of
cabbage diamondback moth
Range of use and method of use:
|Crop/location||Control object||Dosage amount (preparation amount/mu)||Application method|
This product is a preparation of active substance produced by
actinomycete fermentation with acaricidal activity. It has contact
killing and stomach poisoning effects, and has high activity
against leaf miners. After foliar spraying, the liquid medicine can
quickly penetrate into the leaf tissue, and the medicine left on
the leaf surface is rapidly degraded, which is suitable for the
integrated control of cabbage diamondback moth.
Technical requirements for use:
1. For the control of cabbage diamondback moth, the pesticide
should be applied in the appropriate control period, avoiding the
flowering period of the crop, and spraying from the egg incubation
period to the young larva period.
2. The crop can be applied at most once per season with a safety
interval of 7 days.
1. Please use this product in accordance with the guidelines for
safe use of pesticides. Avoid contact with the skin, eyes and
contaminated clothing, and avoid inhaling mist. Do not smoke or eat
or drink at the application site. Wash hands and face before
drinking, eating and smoking.
2. When dispensing medicine, wear long clothes, trousers, hats,
masks, gloves and other protective measures.
3. When applying pesticides, you should wear impermeable gloves,
protective masks and hats, long-sleeved clothes, long pants and
4. After applying the pesticide, thoroughly wash the protective
equipment, take a bath, and change and wash the work clothes.
5. The used empty bottles should be properly disposed of after
being rinsed with water three times. Do not reuse or change them
for other purposes. All application utensils should be cleaned with
water or appropriate detergent immediately after use.
6. This product is toxic to fish, aquatic organisms and silkworms.
Avoid contact with these organisms when using medicine. Do not
discard the preparation and its waste liquid in ponds, ditches,
rivers and lakes, etc. It is forbidden to clean the pesticide
application equipment in rivers and ponds and other waters to avoid
pollution of water sources. Nectar crops are forbidden during
flowering, and for silkworms and mulberry gardens.
7. Grazing and entry of livestock and poultry are prohibited in the
plot after application; do not harvest within the safe interval.
8. Unused preparations should be sealed and stored in the original
packaging. Do not put this product in drinking or eating