Acetamiprid 50% WP Efficient, broad-spectrum insecticide
Range of use and method of use:
|Crop/location||Control object||Dosage amount (preparation amount/mu)||Application method|
|Tea tree||Tea green leafhopper||2-3g/mu||spray|
This product is a chlorinated nicotine pyridine compound, which has
good contact toxicity and systemic effects, and has a good control
effect on tea tree green leafhopper.
Technical requirements for use:
1. This product should be used in the early stage of the occurrence
of the green leafhopper, pay attention to spray evenly.
2. When applying pesticides, avoid the drug solution drifting to
other sensitive crops to prevent production phytotoxicity.
3. Please do not apply the medicine on windy days or if it rains
within 1 hour.
4. The safe interval for using this product on tea plants is 14
days, and it can be used at most once per season.
1. It is recommended to rotate insecticides with different
mechanisms of action to delay the emergence of resistance.
2. This product is toxic to aquatic organisms such as bees, fishes,
and silkworms. During the application period, the impact on the
surrounding bee colony should be avoided, and it is prohibited to
use in the flowering period of flowering crops, silkworm houses and
mulberry gardens. Trichogramma and other natural enemies are
forbidden after they are released. Keep away from the aquaculture
area to apply pesticides. It is forbidden to clean pesticide
application equipment in rivers and ponds and other waters to avoid
pollution of water sources.
3. This product cannot be mixed with alkaline pesticides and other
4. Wear protective clothing and gloves when using this product to
avoid inhaling liquid medicine. Do not eat or drink during the
application. Wash hands and face promptly after application.
5. Pregnant and lactating women should avoid contact.
6. The used containers should be disposed of properly, and should
not be used for other purposes, nor should they be thrown away at