Oxyfluorfen 240g/L EC Selective contact herbicide control Broadleaf
Range of use and method of use:
|Crop/location||Control object||Dosage amount (preparation amount/mu)||Application method|
|Rice transplanting field||Annual weed||15-20ml/mu||Medicine and Soil Law|
This product is a diphenyl ether selective contact herbicide, which
can effectively control nightshade, cocklebur, quinoa, purslane,
amaranthus, echinochloa crustus, barnyardgrass, barnyardgrass, etc.
in rice transplanting fields. Plant annual weeds. Safe to crops
under normal technical conditions.
Technical requirements for use:
1. Use the medicine at most once per crop cycle.
2. The dosage per mu is mixed with 10 kilograms of sand soil to
make the mother soil, then mix with the rest of the soil, and
evenly spread it 5-7 days after rice transplanting. It is
prohibited for transplanting seedlings and throwing seedlings.
3. After application, ensure that the water layer is within 3-4 cm
for at least 5-6 days. It is strictly forbidden to flood the rice
core leaves with flooding.
4. Avoid the high temperature period at noon when applying
pesticides to avoid drifting of pesticide soil to adjacent plots to
prevent pesticide damage.
5. Do not apply the medicine on a windy day or heavy rain in a
short period of time.
1. It cannot be mixed with alkaline pesticides and other
2. This product is a contact type, the dosage should be accurate,
and the application should be even. After the application, the
water should be drained and kept in shallow water to avoid damage
to the crops.
3. The height of rice seedlings should be more than 20 cm, and
strong seedlings with a seedling age of more than 30 days should be
used at a temperature above 20°C.
4. The product is moderately irritating to the eyes. Operate in
accordance with the regulations on safe use of pesticides. Wear
protective equipment and goggles to prevent skin, eyes and mucous
membranes from contacting and inhaling the soil; do not eat or
drink during the application period; pregnant women and Women who
are breastfeeding should avoid contact with this product.
5. Wash hands and face in time after application. All tools should
be cleaned, and the packaging and the sewage and waste liquid after
cleaning should be properly disposed of, and should not be used for
other purposes or discarded anywhere to avoid polluting the water
6. It is forbidden to clean the pesticide application equipment in
aquaculture areas, river ponds and other water bodies.
7. Trichogramma and other natural enemy release areas are
8. This product is forbidden in rice fields where fish or shrimps
and crabs are intercropped, and the field water after application
shall not be directly discharged into water bodies.